New Apple Premium Reseller in Cardiff

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by timmillwood, Nov 30, 2006.

1. timmillwood macrumors 6502a

Apr 7, 2006
    Apple Authorised Reseller AT Computers has opened a new Apple Premium Reseller store in Cardiff City Centre. The new store, located at 18 Morgan Arcade, Cardiff, will host an official launch event on Saturday December 2nd. Visit the store this Saturday and get the chance to snap up a host of special offers, available only on the day. [Nov 30]

Nearly as good as getting a proper Apple store, they used to be in a converted house on the outside, now they are gonna be right in the middle, next to where they are building a big John Lewis.
  2. Osarkon macrumors 68020

Aug 30, 2006
    My macbook has newly come back from them ,I'll never use them again. They sent it off to england and held it for three and a half weeks when all they did was a firmware update, and were completely uncontactable. Nice to know they have a bigger place though. Seeing as they are the only place in Wales.
  3. timmillwood thread starter macrumors 6502a

Apr 7, 2006
    When my old iBook logic board needed changing i took it down the them and it was back in a week, so they are not all they bad.

The only reason i have never shopped there though is HE discount
  4. bartelby macrumors Core

Jun 16, 2004
    I think they're pretty good. My mate recommends them too.
  5. alexprice macrumors 6502a

Jan 8, 2005
    I'm the guy that fixed you machine, sorry for the delay, you can blame moving the workshop 90 miles aways for that. I try my hardest.

Thankyou! Apple stopped alowing us to provide HE discounts. I guess they got greedy. Shame.

Thankyou too!