New Apple Product/Commercial to debut at 2006 Superbowl XL

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by imacdaddy, Feb 2, 2006.

1. imacdaddy macrumors 6502a

Had a dream last night about a new Apple product in a new commercial during the upcoming Superbowl ...no not 1984 again.

But can't remember what it was! :mad:

2. goodtimes5 macrumors 6502a

goodtimes5

Here I am, catching a glimpse of the thread title and scampering over here in anticipation of a hot new rumor...

I'm disappointed!

3. SamIchi macrumors 68030

SamIchi

You can see the future!

:eek:

I hope they have a new one during the SuperBowl. It'd be cool, but I'm not goin to be watchin... but it'd still be cool.

4. killuminati macrumors 68020

killuminati

That would be a different way for apple to release a product. An amazing ad during the super bowl. I hope it's not another ipod:rolleyes:

5. Counterfit macrumors G3

Counterfit

Well, not really an unprecedented way for them to introduce a product. Remember that Steve said it will Apple's 30th anniversary in April? If they do this, I would bet that it would have something to do with that. Hmm, 15 dual-core G5s? Or perhaps CoreDuos? :D

6. katie ta achoo macrumors G3

Yeah.. someone TIVO the ads for me. I'm going to be playing violin before a play as a kind of opening act type deal.

I'm sure if there's a new ad though, someone will text message me about it, :p.

"KT there was a new ad for apple!! watch TV!"

7. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

i heard that steve will do the apple version of the "wardrobe malfunction" on a new commercial during super bowl.