New Apple Products you'd like to see

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by this is funah, Dec 3, 2005.

1. this is funah macrumors 6502

this is funah

What products (non-computers) would you like to see apple make? things like the ipod, which was an unexpected development of apple into the mp3 player field. what products do you use daily that are slightly frustrating and you wish apple would come and save the day?

- i think it's due time for an apple digital camera. not a professional one, but a very good, ipod-esque, digital camera that is "impossibly" thin, with a decent amount of megapixels (>5), and huge storage capacity. with the introduction of aperture, and great iphoto, they can now expand their involvement to the consumer market even further by inventing a whole new digital camera. i think thatd be cool

- call me crazy, but i have always dreamed of an apple automobile.

- apple cell phone?

let me know what you think

2. Jesus macrumors 6502

I would love an Apple made bike.

Yes, I know I'm crazy, embrace it

3. zap2 macrumors 604

zap2

4. Diatribe macrumors 601

Diatribe

How many threads about this in one month do we really need? :rolleyes:

5. rosalindavenue macrumors 6502a

rosalindavenue

I'd like for Apple to release Asteroid. It's hard for me to believe that Apple sued rumor sites over a product that has never been released; plus I'd like to have such a gadget for garageband.

6. aquajet macrumors 68020

7. zap2 macrumors 604

zap2

well in wat month? in Dec and the Start of Jan we need about 5 or 6 a week in the others 2 a week:p

8. rockthecasbah macrumors 68020

rockthecasbah

9. steve_hill4 macrumors 68000

steve_hill4

I know this is boring and predictable, but I would love to see apple revive the Newton, or a Newton based smartphone. This is going to be the next explosion and Microsoft know this, that's why they are pumping lots of money and marketing into it. Apple will find themselves relying on Microsoft based PDAs fi they aren't careful and if they enter the market soon, they can not only gain a foothold in it, but it could be their next iPod.

Let's face it, up until a few years back, how many would have even considered an mp3 player. Portable audio sales were also dropping and there was little interest in the future from consumers. Apple almost single-handedly kick-started the market and now own it. I would love to see this happen more as PDAs become first popular, then essential.

10. Diatribe macrumors 601

Diatribe

:D :p