New Apple Store in the Dallas area?

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by TexasMac, Jul 19, 2005.

1. TexasMac macrumors member

I was looking at job postings today on the Apple website and saw quite a few for a store at Northpark mall. There isn't a store there now, but it is undergoing major renovations at the present time. There is a job posting for store manager, assistant manager, sales associates, and Mac geniuses.

Has anyone heard anything about this?

2. rmhop81 macrumors 68020

rmhop81

i saw the same thing @ the beginning of june, i applied but never heard back. wonder where it's gonna be put in there, that's a sweet mall. plenty of highland park people to roll in their cash and buy up mac's, prolly why they're putting it there.

3. TexasMac thread starter macrumors member

I wonder why they are putting it so close to the Knox Street store. I guess it will be easier to get to and park at at the mall. The folks around there certainly do have alot of money. And since I work right down Northwest Highway I will be able to run there on my lunch break. YES!

4. Peyote macrumors 6502a

Peyote

WOW...that mall is literally less than a mile from me...and Knox street is 2 miles from my house...that's great!

BTW, I HATE that mall. Full of a bunch of freekin snobs, and the mall design is reatarded...one floor, a million miles long.

5. TexasMac thread starter macrumors member

I don't really like that mall either. It's the rich old lady mall. It may be alot nicer once they are finished with the renovation though.

You should be used to snobby people if you live that close to Northpark. They're everywhere! :eek:

6. XNine macrumors 68040

XNine

Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    Ah, but these are the best kinds of places to see really hot girls wearing really skimpy clothes and spending Daddies money. God bless dumb, snobby, rich 18 and 19 year old girls. Easy to score a date with them. Just say "Hey I've got a porsche coming in from italy. Wanna go out." And all of them will be like "tee-hee, sure!" and then your set.

7. dxp4acu macrumors regular

You must be in the Village. Me too, mate!

I love that area. I like putting my order in at Pei-Wei, strolling down to the Apple Store for 20 min. there on Knox Street. Gonna be strange having one even closer to us!

8. rmhop81 macrumors 68020

rmhop81

yeah i drive past northpark everyday going to work in Las Colinas, where do you work that you're off northwest highway?