New apple store opening today? Any freebies

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by rarora, May 8, 2004.

1. rarora macrumors member

Apr 23, 2004
    There's a new Apple store opening where I am (Maryland), do you think they will be giving away anything? Having any promotions?
  2. question fear macrumors 68020

question fear

Apr 10, 2003
    The "Garden" state
    if you get there early someitmes you can get a t-shirt.
  3. quagmire macrumors 603

Apr 19, 2004
    They also have this sweepstakes. You can win an imac, camera, printer, and ipod mii. All worth $2350. The t-shirt that is a freebie is limited to 1000 people. I left at 9:30 a.m from VA, and got there at 9:59. The free t-shirt only says montgomery mall with the apple logo. They were already sold out of iskin thats why I went. The only reason I didn't go to tysons is that I heard some times oin grand openings thy do mysery bags. You pay $250 but, there is at least$800 worth of hardware/software. They didn't do it. Besides for the smaller size compared to tysons, the montgomery mall one is better.
  4. wdlove macrumors P6

Oct 20, 2002
    It seems that the mystery bags are offered only at the opening of a flagship store. That is why I'm hoping that Boston will earn the right to have a flagship store.

My wife and I got a free Apple T-Shirt at the store opening here in the Boston area. :cool: