NEW BLUETOOTH MOUSE

Discussion in 'Macintosh Computers' started by cmx08, Mar 1, 2004.

1. cmx08 macrumors regular

anyone knows of any company working in a mini bluetooth mouse for apple books ?

I know
    the mouse maybe in bluetooth model(but don't really like it,
    thermaltake's bluetake,
    mx900,
    ms intellimouse explorer bluetooth,
    apple and
    belkin

anything coming?

2. abhishekit macrumors 65816

abhishekit

macmice.com, they are going to launch one on 1st april..and thats a sexy mouse..3 button, on off switch, small size, white,aluminium and silver colors

3. Bilba macrumors member

I am also waiting for macmice. Do you have any information about the bluetooth model? I am intersted in finding out if it is going to be the same size as the wired version. Also I would like to know if it will use the built-in bluetooth model or if it will require an external module.

P.S I woud like to hear comments from people who currently own the wired version. How is the build quality? From the pictures it seems great but I never had the chance to take a close look at the product. Is the quality up to par with the Apple mouse? how does it perform?

4. Grimace macrumors 68040

Grimace

The macmice BT is supposed to be incredible. I've heard nothing buy good reviews on the wired version. (It's only the apple lookalike quality that separates it from the MS version etc.)

April should bring good things. New Hardware from Apple and new rodents from Macmice!! :p

5. abhishekit macrumors 65816

abhishekit

yah i had mailed macmice.com and they had replied too...let me copy paste that for u...

Hi Abhi,

The Mouse BT
    - Alkaline battery
    - On-off switch
    - Same size/shape as The Mouse USB
    - White/black/"aluminum" colors
    - April 1, 2004
    - MSRP $69.99

Jack Campbell, President
    MacMice Workspace Products Co.
    http://www.macmice.com
    jack@macmice.com

On Jan 25, 2004, at 3:10 PM, abhishek . wrote:

Hi
    I have heard that macmice is going to come out with a bluetooth mouse which is of the same size as its optical mouse. I would appreciate if you can confirm this. I currently have a belkin bluetooth mouse, and its too big. So if your answer is yes, when do you plan to launch it.
    Thanks,

Abhi

6. dukemeiser macrumors 6502a

dukemeiser

That is too bad for me. I've already got an Apple Bluetooth mouse. I don't think I can justify another $70. But I was able to justify $40 for the wired version and it is great. Decisions decisions...

7. Koodauw macrumors 68040

Koodauw

Released on april 1st eh.......I seem to remember that day having a special to do or somthing.

8. Counterfit macrumors G3

Counterfit

IT'S IN BLACK!! YESH!!!! :eek:

Mac Mice is now officially the best Mac peripheral maker ever! :D