Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hyperpasta

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 1, 2005
New Jersey
Hey, Administrators! Yeah, you!

I really think we need a new buyer's guide here. The iPod needs to be split into regular (neutral), mini(dont buy), and shuffle (neutral) sections. We also need it updated more often (the Power Mac is due for an update soon, and probably a big one at that).

You could also add iLife and/or iWork, but since they always come out at MWSF, maybe its not neccesary.

If anyone else agrees with me, reply!

chucknorris

macrumors 6502a
Jun 28, 2005
Moscow, ID (No Kremlin here!)
922 said:
Hey, Administrators! Yeah, you!

I really think we need a new buyer's guide here. The iPod needs to be split into regular (neutral), mini(dont buy), and shuffle (neutral) sections. We also need it updated more often (the Power Mac is due for an update soon, and probably a big one at that).

You could also add iLife and/or iWork, but since they always come out at MWSF, maybe its not neccesary.

If anyone else agrees with me, reply!

Seems like a simple request to me. "iPod" doesn't cut it anymore.

We need specifics!

hyperpasta

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 1, 2005
New Jersey
Doctor Q said:
Your suggestion has been noted. arn manages the Buyer's Guide and I don't know what he will decide.

Thanks so much. I heard about the Byer's Guide on Digg, and it has the potential to be a really good site if the iPod scetion were split.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.