New Codes for Dell 2005FPW

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by Ikstej24, Aug 21, 2005.

1. Ikstej24 macrumors regular

Does anyone know the new coupon codes for the 2005FPW and what price it is with those?

2. wako macrumors 65816

I just checked a day or two ago and it didnt seem to have anything significant...

3. Ikstej24 thread starter macrumors regular

Thank you. Does anyone know why these coupons have been kind of dead for awile?

4. Over Achiever macrumors 68000

Over Achiever

Why do you say 2-3 weeks ... are the coupons on a monthly cycle?

5. wako macrumors 65816

its actually on a weekly cycle and new coupons are made every tuesdays and old ones usually expire on tuesdays or wednesdays. So you might want to check every wednesday

6. cwerdna macrumors 6502

From me monitoring www.techbargains.com, it seems like the excellent deals on the 2001FP and 2005FPW haven't been appearing lately. :( In fact, I don't think I've seen them at all since they announced earnings on August 11th. I'm kinda in the market for a 2005FPW or another 2001FP.

My wild guess would be perhaps they've stopped because they're feeling internal pressure on the profit side by selling LCDs at bargain prices (w/coupons). :confused:

7. krimson macrumors 65816

krimson

Democratic People's Republic of Kalifornia
    that's true for regular ($20,$60, peripherals...) coupons, i'd been watching the LCD coupons for a while, waiting for the 35% off coupon to show up again (last week of the promo).

i figure it's quarterly, the last set ended July, I'd expect the next set out 1st or 2nd week of sept, and run through late oct/early nov. stops for a month or two, then starts again.

8. cwerdna macrumors 6502