Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mgargan1

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 22, 2003
Reston, VA
When's the next time the Powermac, or Powerbook, line supposed to update? I mean I heard Feb. 2nd, but obviously that didn't happen. Just curious, and I'm sorry if people have already posted this before.

I just think that in order to hit 3GHz by this summer, Apple's got to update their machines pretty quickly.

SiliconAddict

macrumors 603
Jun 19, 2003
Chicago, IL
Re: New Computers?

Originally posted by mgargan1
When's the next time the Powermac, or Powerbook, line supposed to update? I mean I heard Feb. 2nd, but obviously that didn't happen. Just curious, and I'm sorry if people have already posted this before.

I just think that in order to hit 3GHz by this summer, Apple's got to update their machines pretty quickly.

Welcome to Macrumors where speculation is plentiful and facts are sparse. :)

mgargan1

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 22, 2003
Reston, VA
well, it's not really that I'm waiting, cause I don't have the money to buy a new machine, but i do like having bragging rights... having the same computer as the fastest... I'm sure ya'll know what I mean. If my powerbook is an apple, and a 2.6GHz Powermac is smoking a Dell P4 3.4GHz, that just makes me feel better about my computer... i don't know why, but it does. :) so, I really don't mind the wait, but i'd like to see it soon :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.