I've had my eye on the now "old" design 20" Apple cinema display for a while now. When I purchased my dual PM G4 last September, I talked myself into the 17" studio display instead to save $$ and it's been a great display and it suits my needs just fine...I was also able to get Apple Care on it as I purchased it with the PM which is a big plus...BUT... I still am jonesing for the 20" cinema. I keep trying to talk myself out of it, but it won't go away and I know it's now or never if I want one. I have noticed that a few online companies have already reduced their older 20" displays by around a hundred dollars (some a few bucks more). Should I go ahead and buy or wait to see if Apple does any better on the price reduction? One thing: I would have to pay tax if I bought from Apple (around another $75.00) whereas I could purchase tax free with free shipping from another retailer. Any and all input would be greatly appreciated!