Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

holy MAC!

macrumors regular
Mar 26, 2003
whoa...
where have you been?

those prices are the normal prices... and they have been for like a few months now...

the education prices are way lower....

OLD NEWS

mnkeybsness

macrumors 68030
Jun 25, 2001
Moneyapolis, Minnesota
hey now, be nice guys...

just another lesson in doing a little extra research before you jump to the conclusion that you found something new that hasn't been posted on macrumors index page. i find that the admin and moderators are very on the ball with updates. macrumors is my first stop for new stuff.

Fender2112

macrumors 65816
Aug 11, 2002
Charlotte, NC
If you read it on MacWorld it is usually at least a month old. Since I started visiting Mac Rumors, I rarely ever pick up a magazine. Their MacCentral site is pretty good for late breaking news.

gopher

macrumors 65816
Mar 31, 2002
Maryland, USA
Originally posted by Fender2112
If you read it on MacWorld it is usually at least a month old. Since I started visiting Mac Rumors, I rarely ever pick up a magazine. Their MacCentral site is pretty good for late breaking news.

Funny thing is, that's precisely where the eMac article above appeared. Since they are both part of the same company. So careful when you see the Macworld magazine reviews. They had to pass the press over 2 months ago.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.