New epic citadel update fixes issues with ipads running ios 4 or later

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by Liam8, Sep 11, 2010.

1. macrumors 6502

Liam8

I just got the update for epic citadel and it says "fixes issues with ipads running iOS 4 or later". What do you guys think this means? Typo or has apple secretly released a beta?

2. macrumors 6502a

Typo or has apple secretly released a beta? - by beta do you mean iOS4 for iPad sdk? THe sdk has already been released so developers can make / upgrade apps so that they work with iOS4 for iPad and support multitasking.

3. macrumors 65816

It's a universal app.

4. thread starter macrumors 6502

Liam8

Thanks for reading the post. I said it specifically said iOS 4 for iPad

5. macrumors 6502a

The SDK has been out for the iPad developers to update their applications. It happens every OS update. There is nothing new about iOS 4.x...

6. macrumors 68040

There is no iOS SDK, beta or otherwise, that allows you to develop for iOS 4 on the iPad, because there is no beta firmware or simulator for iOS 4 on the iPad. Developers currently can only target iOS 3.2 on the iPad.

7. macrumors 65816

question for you...How do your iPad and iPhone coincide? I mean I do just about all browsing on my iPhone 4 now, rather than pulling out my MacBook Pro. I'm contemplating getting an iPad (sell it when next rev comes) but feel like, b/c I love my iPhone so much, I wouldn't really use it. So, does your iPhone suffer from neglect b/c of the iPad?

8. macrumors 6502

Well, personally, my iPhone gets much less video, web surfing, and book reading duties than it did before the iPad. I'll still use the iPhone for those if in a pinch or if I just need to look up somethingnquickly, but for more serious use those get done on the iPad now.. I keep music on the iPhone, movies on the iPad.