New iBook G4 user!

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by alexstein, Aug 23, 2004.

1. alexstein macrumors 6502a

Aug 23, 2004
    Hi guys. I'm pretty new to this forum and the mac world. i just did the long awaited switch from a windows pc to an iBook.

It definitley takes some getting used to. But that is all on the positive site. I have to say I just love this little machine.
  2. _bnkr612 macrumors 6502a

Mar 8, 2004

Now buy an iPod, an iSight and some accessories and you'll be a regular Apple lover. Oh, just make sure you use it in public as often as possible. When approached by unfortunate PC users and they ask, "What's that?" and you reply, "This is the future." Then write down on there hand.

3. yoda13 macrumors 65816

Sep 26, 2003
    Congrats on your new acquisition. I hope that you love you iBook as much as I love my Macs :D
  4. Emanuelion macrumors newbie

Aug 23, 2004
    Congratulations too :)
    I switched last november and I'm much more satisfied than I expected to be.
    These little white things are great, and I even managed to convince my friend to replace his imac/233/9.1 by an ibook : as he was enthousiastic, he also offered himself an ipod and an airport extreme system : he's in heaven now !!

Have fun
  5. stevehaslip macrumors 6502a

Apr 30, 2004
    The Ocean Floor
    congrats, now you can watch as every windows user around you looks in awe at your white laptop! :eek: Also when you got loads of windows laptops about open your iBook and start working straight away while everyone else waits 2 minutes for the windows to boot or resume! :D