I'm patiently waiting for a new iBook announcement. I'm selling my Blue Dalmatian to get one (), but since I don't need it right away, I'm trying to wait until the new ones are available. Any ideas on when this will be? Its driving me crazy. Each day I'm tempted to go down to Compusa and by the existing model.