I have an iMac DV G3/400 that's starting to give clues that it's not much longer for the world, and I'd really like a 20" iMac to replace it. (I need some limited portability -- not enough to spring for the 17" PB, but more than a tower and external monitor.) Here's my dilemma: I have a computer purchase plan at work that ends Friday and I'd like to take advantage of it, but I wonder if I shouldn't wait for a G5 iMac. I haven't seen any talk of it on the rumor sites lately, so is it kind of a dead deal? Advice, either way, would be welcome. Thanks!