New iMacs in Venezuela!!!

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by mymemory, Mar 21, 2002.

?

What do you think about the iMacs distribution?

1. How cool, there are iMacs every where!

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Damn it, the third world has them and I haven't receive mine yet!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. All of the above

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. mymemory macrumors 68020

mymemory

Hehehehe, I was reading every body's posters and I saw every body mad becuase no one is getting their Macs and I was thinking "damn! if this gringos are not getting their computers... when am I going to see one in person?"
    And I just went today to a friends of mine who sells Macs and he have about 15 boxes since last week of top of the line new iMacs for $2250 each.

His wife is thinking to increase the $100 to them and I told het "bitch", she got upset.

Well, the botton line is that we have plenty of Macs for a "fair" price I think, at list at this store. There are 3 other good stores here in Caracas but both of them add sale tax, this one not (we pay 14.5%).

I do not have any money to get them any way but I just wanted to keep you inform where the iMacs are! :D

2. sinbushar macrumors regular

:)

if thats 2250 venzuelan bolivars i'm in!!!...its like 2 bucks american!...hehe...i can dream can't i?!

3. mymemory thread starter macrumors 68020

mymemory

Sorry, I wish, $1 is Bs. 905. The iMac would cost Bs. 2.036.250.

It is funny because the minimun salary in Venezuela is Bs. 180.000, yes about $198 a month. That mean that the iMac is about one year of salary here.

No wonder I want to move to the US too :D