Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sheepie

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 11, 2002
Just recently I heard news of a cool new iMovie plug-in for Mac OS X called eZematte which allows you to place graphics, frames or logos on iMovie clips. Check it out at http://www.ezedia.com.

Geert

macrumors 6502a
May 28, 2001
.be
Looks good, but I have a policy not to buy any soft where the windows logo comes first.
That means it was first developed for peecee, and converted to use on Apple, and you've ever tried peecee soft?
Then you'll know what I mean.

peecee friend of mine purchased a scanner got Corel printoffice included, he gave me the the mac copy.
It felt like working on a peecee, after trying it for 20 min I erased it immediatly. Clearly that app was written for peecee, and just converted, user un-friendlyness and all.

Sheepie

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 11, 2002
Its all about the Mac

From what I understand, this plug-in is developed for Mac OS X only.

baa-aa

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
Originally posted by Geert
Looks good, but I have a policy not to buy any soft where the windows logo comes first.
That means it was first developed for peecee, and converted to use on Apple, and you've ever tried peecee soft?

I hadn't heard of a PC release of iMovie, so I'd be thinking there wouldn't be a PC version to begin with. Don't go and be biased about 'windows logos' because you'd have to ban Adobe, for one.

Not logical.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.