New In-ear headphones delayed?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by mrat93, Oct 7, 2008.

1. macrumors 65816

mrat93

2. macrumors member

GERGreg427

It droped the coming in october because there is no need to say its coming in a month that we are already in.

"Coming Soon" means it is soon coming, duh.

3. macrumors 6502

its always said "coming soon" for me. i cant wait til these are available, ive been using a $10 pair in the meantime.

4. macrumors 6502

I really hope these get good reviews, I might snatch up a pair, or maybe get some for x-mas :D

5. macrumors 603

I'd REALLY love to know why they don't work with iPhones. I like my default iPhone headphones, but if these are that much better and will drown out the annoying noises at work (you have no idea), I would love a pair. I just don't understand since they do basically the same things that the iPhone headphones do. I can only hope that it's a firmware thing that will be fixed in 2.2. Otherwise, that's one boneheaded move by Apple.

6. macrumors member

Yeah. Although, I'm assuming that if Apple sticks with not "officially" saying that the in-ears are iPhone compatible, they'll still at least partially work (ie, sound, mic, and button; but not the volume).
    I guess we'll wait and see...

7. macrumors 6502a

Samarium

They don't work with the iPhone? :eek: That is pretty stupid IMO. :confused:

8. macrumors regular

Everything works except the volume.

9. macrumors 6502

would this be the case for the 1st gen touch as well?