Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

IUBall22

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2007
It droped the coming in october because there is no need to say its coming in a month that we are already in.

"Coming Soon" means it is soon coming, duh.

its always said "coming soon" for me. i cant wait til these are available, ive been using a $10 pair in the meantime.

XianPalin

macrumors 6502
May 26, 2006
I really hope these get good reviews, I might snatch up a pair, or maybe get some for x-mas :D

Michael CM1

macrumors 603
Feb 4, 2008
I'd REALLY love to know why they don't work with iPhones. I like my default iPhone headphones, but if these are that much better and will drown out the annoying noises at work (you have no idea), I would love a pair. I just don't understand since they do basically the same things that the iPhone headphones do. I can only hope that it's a firmware thing that will be fixed in 2.2. Otherwise, that's one boneheaded move by Apple.

enigmatut

macrumors regular
Jan 28, 2008
MA
I'd REALLY love to know why they don't work with iPhones....

Yeah. Although, I'm assuming that if Apple sticks with not "officially" saying that the in-ears are iPhone compatible, they'll still at least partially work (ie, sound, mic, and button; but not the volume).
I guess we'll wait and see...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.