I was waiting for this day to come, Intel Mac Mini's release. But now I am unsure on whether or not I should get it. The $799 version looks nice, but then I have to add KB/M and Ram, possibly a hard drive. That stuff drives the cost up. When the configured price of the Mini I wanted went over $1000, it made be think a little "That iMac 17" looks nice for $1299". The only thing keeping me from getting the 17" iMac is the fact that I have a Dell 2005FPw that I wouldn't mind using, I can easily sell it though. Which would you get if you had to choose? BTW, I have a MCE 2005 PC that I use with my TV/Stereo for DVD viewing, PVR (HD and Non-HD content) and as a music server, so I really don't need a Media computer, just a nice everyday computer for internet, photos, school, etc.