Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Grunthaner

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 5, 2009
I have been using my Jabra hands free speaker for 2 years now I have an HTC Thunderbolt and just switched to iPhone 4, the jury is still out regarding which I like droid or iphone. My problem is I can't get the iPhone to see the Jabra, I even had my friend with an iPhone 4 try and connect and he has the exact same Jabra model in his car. My Android friend saw my iphone on his phone so I am assuming the blue tooth works and if my other iPhone 4 friend connected to the Jabra I would just assume my blue tooth didn't work.

What am I doing wrong?:confused:
Thanks in advance,
Linda

Grunthaner

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 5, 2009
Anybody?

I have been using my Jabra hands free speaker for 2 years now I have an HTC Thunderbolt and just switched to iPhone 4, the jury is still out regarding which I like droid or iphone. My problem is I can't get the iPhone to see the Jabra, I even had my friend with an iPhone 4 try and connect and he has the exact same Jabra model in his car. My Android friend saw my iphone on his phone so I am assuming the blue tooth works and if my other iPhone 4 friend connected to the Jabra I would just assume my blue tooth didn't work.

What am I doing wrong?:confused:
Thanks in advance,
Linda

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.