Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bartje

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 22, 2002
One thing's for sure, something has to be released on the Paris Expo. Jobs won't come all the way down for nothing. If Steve's in the building, there's always news. :D

Some new app's. Maybe Imovie 3 ?

I don't expect new desktopmacs because the new G4 has just been launched.

I hope for a socalled Iphone, and why not ? I don't believe apple makes applications like Icall and Isync just for fun or for the pleasure of thirdparty companies like Sony Ericsson or Palm.

Isync, Icall and the new powerfull Sherlock are really made for portable devices and are less usefull on desktopmacs.

And why are icall and isync available in september and not tomorrow together with jaguar ? Why did It take so long before bluetooth was available for macs ?

Anyway, It's time for me to buy a new phone (my 5 year old B&O has had his best time), so let Jobs introduce an Apple Iphone.:p

evildead

macrumors 65816
Jun 18, 2001
WestCost, USA
iPone

I would love to see an Apple iPhone with limited PDA functions and bluetooth tech. I would grab one up right away. I hope my current Cell carrier suports it....

-evildead

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.