New iPhone info?

Discussion in 'Macintosh Computers' started by Macette, Dec 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macrumors 6502

My friend just emailed me this - it's public info, but I hadn't seen it before.

Trade Mark : 930990
    Word: IPHONE
    Image:
    Lodgement Date: 17-OCT-2002
    Convention Date: 19-APR-2002
    Class/es: 9, 38, 42
    Kind: n/a
    Type: Word
    Owner/s: Apple Computer, Inc
    Goods & Services
    Class: 9 Computer hardware and software
    Class: 38 Communication by computer; communication between computers; rental and rental of communication apparatus and electronic post fans for personal use; electronic news services; electronic sending of data and stands on Internet or other data bank; supply of data and news by electronic sending; obtaining of access for electronic news services relating to here by shop of information and data on the Internet
    Class: 42 Computer services; development and sale of media for use in computer networks, cable in bulk networks and worldwide communication networks; web site hosting; woven -site- hosting; software leasing; advisory services relating to computers, software electronics, telecommunication, security and -authentisierung-; enable of information, computer networks, cable in bulk networks and worldwide communication networks; advisory services and computer technical support services, computer networks, software and computer operated stands management and -workgroup-assembly on computer networks and worldwide communication networks; enable of software updating by computer networks and worldwide - komunikationsnetzwerke-; enable of on line magazine in area of computers and computer software

Thought y'all might be interested...

2. arn
    macrumors god

arn

Staff Member

Hmm....

I couldn't find it on the Trademark search.... do you know how he got it?

arn

3. thread starter macrumors 6502

no, not sure - maybe it's an Australian trademark? is there such a thing? it's for real though...

4. arn
    macrumors god

arn

Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.