I got a 10gig iPod for my birthday/christmas, and have only used it a few times since. I wanted to take it on a trip yesterday, and although it had been fully charged a couple days ago and was turned off thereafter... there was only one little battry chunk. I thought I must have left it on or something, and plugged it in, only to take it out this morning. I haven't used it since It was plugged in (and when I unplugged it, it said "Charged") and now I'm only getting about half my battery bar. It's only about a week old, so I don't think the battery has any reason to be "dead." Should I call apple care, or just plug it in some more and hope it works itself out?