new ipod comercial with ms exec

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by jonapete2001, Nov 6, 2003.

1. macrumors regular

I dont think this was posted yet but it is a new ipod comericial with Microsoft Exec Steve Balmer!!!

ipod comericial

2. macrumors regular

wiz7dome

3. macrumors 65816

If you have seen the original video, with Ballmer sweating through his shirt and on the verge of an infarction, you will appreciate the genius of the dude who made this swf. Awesome.

So this is what a billionaire looks like, eh?

4. thread starter macrumors regular

here is the original monkey boy dance by steve ballmer himself

monkey boy dance

It must be really nice to work at MS, maybe i should apply there.

5. macrumors 6502

6. macrumors 68020

srobert

7. Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Damn, that was funny! Nice bit of work - and the colored pit stain was a nice touch :D

I still can't even imagine going to see him in person at a convention. I think I'd get up and leave.....

D

8. macrumors 68000

FelixDerKater

Wow. That is all I can come up with to say in response to that. Funny. Disturbing. All that and a few other adjectives...

9. macrumors 603

SiliconAddict

tribal monkey dance?

OK I had asked this question on another thread. What's the story behind the monkey boy jumping around? Was he trying for some bizarre tribal monkey dance?

10. macrumors 68020

srobert

Nope... thats the the way he is. Maybe he tought that it looked cool. That's the way he came on stage at that M$ expo/conference. He took everybody by surprise. Methinks is on drugs.

11. macrumors 603

SiliconAddict

[​IMG]

Oh my god..... I have never seen the full movie. (Just the switch ad.) Prior to this moment I had always considered Jobs to be an arrogant *** but I think Balmer has officially won the contest......by a freaking landslide.
    [​IMG]

12. macrumors 603

SiliconAddict

I hadn't seen this either. The scary part is it’s somewhat catchy. I found myself tap the beat to it. Do you think we can expect it on iTMS anytime soon? :D

Seriously though. Mac users have the rep of being an arrogant bunch. After view this. I think Ballmer has single handedly made that debate a moot point. As someone else said......Just wow.