New iPod nano = amazing....

Discussion in 'iPod' started by JohnnyQuest, Oct 6, 2006.

1. JohnnyQuest macrumors 65816

May 25, 2006
    So I just got my new, blue iPod nano and I love it. In the past I've had many different iPods, including the 3g and the mini. I currently have the 5g with video and the 2g nano. It is awesome. It is so thin, much thinner than the video iPod. I'm really glad I got the blue one. I wasn't sure at first but I definitely am pleased with my color choice. I love the new feautures like search and the new headphones. I recommend anyone looking for a new iPod to buy this one!

Question: what is the best case for this ipod?
  2. ®îçhå®? macrumors 68000

Mar 7, 2006
    Congrats on your purchase.
    There are loads of different cases, i persoally like the iSkins and alike but there are threads in the Buying Advice and Discussion section about this. (I'm too lazy to look for it though).
  3. maxi macrumors regular

May 23, 2006
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    I really like the socks.

I used one for my mini and am now using one for the 2G nano... they are perfect, just the right amount of protection without adding any girth or subtracting ease of use
  4. Frisco macrumors 68020

Sep 24, 2002
  5. someguy macrumors 68020

Dec 4, 2005
    Still here.
    I want a blue nano!!! I can't justify spending that much money right now though. Wish I weren't broke/cheap. :rolleyes:
  6. CEAbiscuit macrumors 6502a

Jun 28, 2006
    The Kitchen
    Belkin Suede Folio Case for iPod nano (Tan/Blue). Offers a cool acent and contrast to your blue nano. You like the headphones? Try a pair of $14 Panasonics. You'll never go back to the iPod headphones.