Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

superleccy

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 31, 2004
That there big London
Hi

Am I the first to notice that the Stones's album Beggar's Banquet actually has an iPod shuffle on the sleeve?

(Hint: you need to view the album in iTunes coverflow!)

SL

adrianblaine

macrumors 65816
Oct 12, 2006
Pasadena, CA
Well, I'm not a big fan of the Rolling Stones, so there is no reason for me to buy a song to look at it in cover flow. Any possibility of a link to an image of it?

iMeowbot

macrumors G3
Aug 30, 2003
Well, I'm not a big fan of the Rolling Stones, so there is no reason for me to buy a song to look at it in cover flow. Any possibility of a link to an image of it?

It turns up in the iTunes store that way too, thanks to the goofy mirror effect. I think the effect looks more like a heavy duty clothes washer, but that's just me.

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 69

adrianblaine

macrumors 65816
Oct 12, 2006
Pasadena, CA
It turns up in the iTunes store that way too, thanks to the goofy mirror effect. I think the effect looks more like a heavy duty clothes washer, but that's just me.

That was my problem, i googled it instead of looking for it on iTunes, and the pictures I found didn't have the mirror affect... And the toilet does look more like a clothes washer than a shuffle. It was a rejected cover for the album back in the 60's, and it looks like they are using it now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.