New iPod Software

Discussion in 'Mac Help/Tips' started by swahilibill, Aug 7, 2002.

1. swahilibill macrumors 6502

When is the new iPod software going to come out? I have some audible books that I want to use with my new iPod, and audible said first week of august, does not look like that is going to happen. Apple says early august, what the hell does that mean? early august is about to end, is it possibly going to surface next tuesday when people think that the new powermacs will come out? any input would be helpful, thanks!

2. bidge macrumors 6502

I'm also waiting eagerly for iPod updater 1.2. I have made a habit of checking everyday hoping that Apple will surprise me.

As i don't have iCal or iSync quitea few of the new features are a bit useless currently, but it'll be great to have a clock on my iPod (won't need to wear a watch now).

I would also like to know whether or not the people with new iPods have 1.2, remembering that my email address is rbijl@mac.com if you are feeling generous.

Another thought is whether the remote woks with 1.1 or even 1.0 as it is listed in the tests. Apple must have been holding onto their remote for quite a while, where I live it is going to be $90-100.

3. cb911 macrumors 601

cb911

maybe the new iPod software will be released with 10.2?

4. bidge macrumors 6502

This would be nothing like early August and Apple have it on their site saying early August.

For me this would be no later than halfway into August so I am thinking about the 12th/13th, when the powermac rebates finish.

5. Hemingray macrumors 68030

Hemingray