New iPod Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by davariable, Sep 25, 2007.

1. macrumors newbie

Hey, I just wanted to say that I received today (at 8:26 A.M. EST, no less) my iPod Touch that I "pre-ordered" (what a joke) on the 5th. It has Macy Gray on the front instead of Corinne Bailey Rae who I would've preferred.

2. macrumors 6502a

chas0001

Congratulations. I ordered mine on the 6th and was sheduled to be delivered between 5th and 7th oct. Kept on being put back 2 days at a time. This morning I cancelled the order. To be honest I really cannot be bothered to wait.

3. macrumors 68000

davidjearly

It's a box. Seriously, who cares who is on the front?

Where are you located anyways? UK/US/Europe?

4. macrumors P6

dukebound85

well it kinda seperates 37 from 38 or so i have heard

5. thread starter macrumors newbie

Us

I'm in the U.S. North Carolina, specifically. At Duke!!! Sorry just a little school pride.

6. macrumors 6502

You heard wrong. Week 38 - CBR on my box

7. macrumors 68000

davidjearly

Or you could just look at the serial number on the box. The picture on the cover really doesn't denote anything as many people have discovered. There are quite a few week 38's in Corinne Bailey Rae boxes.

8. macrumors 65816

Rhosfelt

CBR on my week 38 box, though week 38s usually do have macey gray.. So I was a little worried at first :p

9. macrumors member

Stang07

Got mine yesterday

Mine (16 GB) was preordered on 6th and I got it yesterday. This is my first Apple product.
    No issues on the quality except the earphone. The older earphones that come with initial iPods were better.
    I tried different earphones and it sounds cool... Don't know why apple manufactures so cheap earphones...
    supposed to be the most important accessory... Other than that, I am very glad i bought it even after hearing the first few days of clamour wrt the screen isues.
    Will appreaciate pointers to online stores selling leather cases (without belt clips :) )...

10. macrumors member

yeah i hate those earphones that come with the ipod. I have some apple in-ear headphones that i bought when i have my ipod photo (not sure what gen. that is) when i get my touch i'm gonna pull those out i'm not even gonna use the ones that come with the ipod! :)

11. macrumors newbie

Boo. Go State!

12. macrumors member

http://www.beyzacases.com/cat_apple_ipod_touch_cases.cfm

http://www.beyzacases.com/cat_apple_ipod_touch_cases.cfm

13. macrumors 6502

Be careful, I hear those iPod touches will kill your network.;)

14. thread starter macrumors newbie

Identity Issues

haha, that was cleared up. it had something to do with Cisco or something. iono. eh. anyway, yeah Apple still hasn't cleared up the whole iPod Touch thinking it is a iPhone. I entered my passcode incorrectly 5x on purpose, and the screen says, "iPhone is disabled try again in 1 minute".