Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bessamy

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 18, 2008
WV
Hello, I am a brand new iPod owner (2 weeks). I am new to iTunes as well. I initially set up my iPod Touch on my Dad's PC, since we didn't have an internet connection.

Today we got our PC hooked up, and I installed iTunes. I authorized my PC, but I can't find any of the applications that we bought. I can look them up in my account history, but they are not in iTunes.

How do I get my apps to my PC?

Thanks so much,

-Bessamy

JediMeister

macrumors 68040
Oct 9, 2008
Hi there, I pulled this from the Apple knowledgebase article TS1702.

Attachments

• Redownloading Apps.png
    Redownloading Apps.png
    142.1 KB · Views: 197

Bessamy

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 18, 2008
WV
Backup Old and Restore to New?

Thanks JediMeister, but I did attempt that and did not get the "You have purchased" message. I didn't want to chance buying them again, so I did a search on that and found that people were charged again for downloading a previously purchased application. :(

I did manage to find another post that said something about backing up the applications and performing a restore on the new PC. But I bought an additional application last night before I realized my apps were not there. So I am afraid if I do a restore that my recent purchase will be wiped out.

Does anyone have any experience with that?

Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.