New iPods soon?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by playm0de, Sep 22, 2006.

1. playm0de macrumors member

I am contemplating buying the new 80 gig iPod. Any reason I should wait? Any events coming up? Any idea what the new iPod will have that should make me wait?

2. puckhead193 macrumors G3

puckhead193

really... u have to ask.... the only even that's coming up that would release new iPods is at MWSF which is in January. If they do release a new ipod it would prob. be the long awaited true Video ipod.

3. pianoman macrumors 68000

pianoman

they just released new iPods! (sort of.)

if you want one, buy one. if you want to see what will be available in a few months, wait. Apple always has something better around the corner.

4. Xander562 macrumors 68000

Xander562

well it'll probably be something to do with video, true video iPod perhaps? you have to ask yourself what you want, something for video playback, or just music? for me, it's just music, so i'm going with a new nano, hopefully soon.

5. Warbrain macrumors 603

Warbrain

Just buy the 80 GB. You'll be happy with it and you'll feel better by buying it now rather than later.

6. generik macrumors 601

generik

Don't forget the current iPods seen a price cut, so if you are expecting to get a 80GB vPod for the same price as an 80GB iPod today you are dreaming, they'd probably be priced like the 60GB iPods back before the price drop, and then some.

7. Jimmery macrumors member

2G iPod nano refurb

When should the 2G iPod nanos be available as refurbs? If they aren't advertised, can you still call and ask if any are available?