New iTunes Phone?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Whyren, Nov 2, 2005.

1. Whyren macrumors 6502a

Whyren

Appleinsider reports on a new iTunes phone. Looks kinda nice. Thoughts?

[​IMG]

(Mods, if you feel this better placed in a another category, feel free to move it)

2. fayans macrumors 6502a

fayans

It definitely looks sleeker than the first ROKR but without a headphone jack? :rolleyes:

I am hoping that since flash memory is the norm now, it should be able to store more than just 100 songs.

3. Whyren thread starter macrumors 6502a

Whyren

According to the report, it's supposed to have a bluetooth headset, so I guess that kinda makes up for that. Still, that would seem short-sighted. They say that it'll still be limited to 100 songs. :confused:

A little better than the original ROKR, but I'd still like to see iTunes in RAZR (or at least some non-candybar design).

4. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

That's looking better, now if they could just swap out the UI for something that works and make the keys a little easier to find by touch I'd be lusting after a new phone like nobody's business. As it stands I like the look of the W800 from Sony even though I can't use it with iTunes I think it's a better phone on the whole.

I'm glad it's not a flip phone though, I just never really got into them, I like the candy bar style one piece design.

5. wPod macrumors 68000

wPod

sounds kinda suspicious. . . looks just like someone morphed a ROKR with a RAZR . . . cool idea. i dont know why motorola released such a crappy phone with iTunes after the razr . . . but i guess apple didnt want a phone to upstage the the iPod.