New Kitchen Appliances

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by aricher, May 29, 2006.

1. aricher macrumors 68020

Feb 20, 2004
    My wife and I are getting ready to remodel our kitchen. My brother-in-law works as a designer for a cabinet company and is getting us a great deal on cabinets, installation, etc. All we need to do now is figure out appliances so he can have the exact measurements before fabrication. Being in an airy loft-condo we're looking for appliances that are modern looking (stainless?) and not too expensive (no $5K+ subzero). Our price range is pretty flexible though as we're getting a steal on our cabinets. I've seen some really hip stuff (as far as appliances go) on the web but wanted to see if anyone here has any recommendations of what to buy and where to buy it. We're looking for:

1. Gas range top
    2. Microwave with grease trap vent for over range
    3. Double electric oven (stacked)
    4. Large capacity refrigerator
    5. Dishwasher with controls on top (wood paneling will go on front)
    6. Sink and fixtures (Stainless, ceramic,?)

Any suggestions?
  2. Aneeta macrumors newbie

Mar 14, 2008
    A Penguin in my kitchen and then….

Now, I have access to a penguin that helps me in keeping my kitchen clean and clear. No need to get surprised friends! Actually, it’s all about a steam cleaner that looks like a beautiful penguin. On the course of browsing through an online cook shop, I came across such an attractive item. I must appreciate the portal for its gallery of items features almost every essential kitchen accessory we need in our day to day life. From bake ware to cookware, cutlery to textiles, it’s an ideal cook shop for those who love to dish out delicious food.