Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hls811

macrumors 6502a
Apr 19, 2004
New Jersey
Ok - so I've done a pretty exhaustive search of laptops bags - cases, in general I typically go crazy researching - and I'm on the order page for a Booq Python XM. I can't bring myself to click the 'submit' button to justify the price.. I did find a link for 10% off, so it helps - but they also charge shipping, so it essentially negates the discount.

Well - I took the plunge and just ordered it... I can always return it if i don't like it...

manhole

macrumors newbie
Nov 1, 2006
someone please post some pics of booqbag

hello all

i am considering getting the booqbag but it doesnt look like there is alot of space for books once the computer is in? can anybody confirm this? post a pic of the inside of teh bag with teh comptuer in it so i can get some sense of proportions?

any help would be appreciated

manhole

Star Destroyer

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 15, 2006
Wow, i went through the trouble of reviewing bag and sleeve.. and the responses all came asking what bag to buy..

use the search key, READ the reviews, then buy something.
This thread is off topic and out of hand.. please lock it, its turning into every other thread anyone has ever started reviewing a bag.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.