New Mac Site, looking for staff, ideas..

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by Kenny Pollock, Dec 10, 2003.

1. Kenny Pollock macrumors regular

Not sure if this fits here, I'm not looking for web development or design tips, it's pretty general-forum related.

I recently started Macommunity. It is pretty decent, needs alot of work- but I'm not inspired to finish any of it, because it doesn't look like we're picking up.

I want to focus on exclusives, but those come in rarely. I'm coming to you users for a few suggestions and staff.

Macommunity: We want to welcome users who want to talk about Apple/Mac, and help those that are in need of assistance.

We're going no where so far! What do you suggest we do to increase our userbase and post count?
    More reviews? Better design? What?!
    Please be specific, so we can aim for something everyone likes!

Anyone here interested in joining up for staff? We're looking for staff, just register at the site and send me a board pm over there if you think you're knowledgable and professional, and think you can contribute to the site.

Thanks alot.

2. tomf87 macrumors 65816

tomf87

As far as staff, what are you looking for?

I'm a Senior Systems Engineer in downtown Cincinnati, so I could help with system admin stuff (patching, updates, etc...) depending on the time required.