I know there are a ton of posts on "to buy or not to buy" and I apologize in advance for bringing the topic up again. But I have a related question that maybe some of you could answer. The $100 printer rebate expires this Monday, which coincidentally, is right before a Tuesday. It seems somewhat logical, given the recent rumors, that a new MB might be announced on Tuesday. Here's my question: if I were to buy a MB and printer on Monday, not open either until Tuesday, and a new MB was introduced on Tuesday, could I exchange the unopened old MB for a new one and still qualify for the printer rebate? I really want a new printer to go with my new MB, so I'm motivated to try and get it if I can. If a new MB isn't introduced on Tuesday, I'll be just fine keeping the current version. I've read the terms and conditions of the printer rebate, and I can't be sure if my rebate would get kicked back if I were to exchange the MB after the 21st. I'm thinking I might wait to buy until this Monday, just in case. Then if nothing in announced, I'll just open it and enjoy. What do you all think?