Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PreetinderBajwa

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 30, 2009
HK
Hi Everyone,

Just moving around the Hong Kong Apple (web)store and clicked on the MBA for purchase, guess what I got.......:confused: ( I tried this 5 minutes ago ) :confused:

I have attached the 2 screen shot....... there is no photoshopping here, seeing my past questions you'd probably understand I have no such skill !:)

First Screen Shot is the page where I have to click/press to order
Second Screen Shot is what I get when I have clicked -buy-

Hey maybe its a tech glitch..... maybe its more !! fingers crossed..... :D You can see the web url at the top of the screen shots to get an idea where I am on the apple site, the second screen shot I guess has the model number in the URL.

Apologies for PNG, I couldn't get the BMP file to get small enough to load here .

Attachments

• MBA First Page.PNG
    MBA First Page.PNG
    210.1 KB · Views: 747
  • MBA Order Page.PNG
    MBA Order Page.PNG
    85.9 KB · Views: 666

silverblack

macrumors 68030
Nov 27, 2007
The whole Macbook Air upgrade is just a myth... although one can argue that the MBA refresh has already happened in April. They took away the keyboard and added a touch screen.

Scottsdale

Suspended
Sep 19, 2008
U.S.A.
Looking like Apple feels they have nothing they can update with SL9x00 CPU series. I guess it will be a lot longer. Unless they would have a live event for their Mac Pro and MBA together, the two worst selling Macs ever, we're going to be waiting until beyond C2D. Looks like a LONGGGGG wait.

tokyotribe

macrumors newbie
Jun 15, 2010
Looking like Apple feels they have nothing they can update with SL9x00 CPU series. I guess it will be a lot longer. Unless they would have a live event for their Mac Pro and MBA together, the two worst selling Macs ever, we're going to be waiting until beyond C2D. Looks like a LONGGGGG wait.

No longer hoping for 6 weeks, Scottsdale? :(

illusionalsgcty

macrumors newbie
Jun 15, 2010
The homepage for the MBA updated. Specs are still listed as the same though. Part of the Apple website update or is there more to come?

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    99.3 KB · Views: 209

tsubikiddo

macrumors regular
Mar 15, 2008
Melbourne, AUS
Unlikely.

Apple Tuesday we have Mac mini and Apple Online Store.app update that too the Apple Store down twice, on top of all the other glitches due to AT&T's drastic ill preparation

MBA refresh is unlikely.

Case closed

Scottsdale

Suspended
Sep 19, 2008
U.S.A.
What they have done is now listed 6X the graphics. It was 4X then 5X. This is due to the better graphics drivers with 10.6.3.

It seems, from the rumor on the front page, that Apple is working with its graphics card suppliers on writing better graphics drivers. This is something they should have done a long time ago. It's ridiculous to bootcamp into Windows 7 and get 4X the graphics performance from a Mac computer. I welcome further improvements to the 9400m! The MBA just keeps getting better and better, and we CANNOT buy a new one as Apple wants us to save our money for a "Super MBA" in January. Something that adds up to $3000 with a couple of BTO options and again dominates the ultraportable markets. This is my hope... and prayers I suppose.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.