New motorsports news thread daily

Discussion in 'Community' started by wake up Jobs!!!, Aug 12, 2002.

1. wake up Jobs!!! macrumors regular

Hey, I was woundering if macrumors users would want me to make a motorsports thread daily telling news about various series such as Cart, Formula One, Dtm, Nascar Winston Cup, etc..... . I just want to know if there is an intrest in motorsports amoung Macrumors users. If there is I will start with the first Motorsports thread tommorow.
    Give feedback on if you want it or not.

-GaBe-

2. iGav macrumors G3

I'd be up for that... although the only motor sports I really watch are F1 and WRC......

The U.S. stuff doesn't really get shown here on tv, although I'm relatively aware of what's going on in cart and IRL......

Oh did any one see Jason Priestly smack up his car.... that was very nasty.....

3. wake up Jobs!!! thread starter macrumors regular

Yep my dad a Photographer was at the track on sunday to take pics or the IRL race, but that brings up a good point, I will not be reporting on the IRL because I personally think the IRL is poor racing and it is were all the crybabies go to beg for mony from from the racing antichrist, Tony George so they can race in a series were they can actually win. I will follow real true competitive serieslike Nascar Cart and F1.

-GaBe-