New MSNBC Poll 87% Want Bush Impeached!

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by FFTT, Jul 30, 2006.

1. FFTT macrumors 68030

FFTT

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10562904/

as of this posting 87% of 289,878 respondants answered YES
    to the question

Do you believe President Bush's actions justify impeachment?
    Yes, between the secret spying, the deceptions leading to war and more, there is plenty to justify putting him on trial.

No, like any president, he has made a few missteps, but nothing approaching "high crimes and misdemeanors."
    4.3%

No, the man has done absolutely nothing wrong. Impeachment would just be a political lynching.
    7.2%

I don't know.
    1.8%

2. iGary Guest

iGary

Sad thing is, most Americans don't even know what an impeachment is.:rolleyes:

3. BoyBach macrumors 68040

BoyBach

Yeah, don't they come in cans? ( ;) )

Can you also drag Blair into the proceedings the next time he's in the States being dictated the UK , I mean discussing, UK foreign policy ;)

4. FFTT thread starter macrumors 68030

FFTT

Bush and Company have put up so many "Classified" legal roadblocks under the label of "National Security" it makes me wonder how far things would go
    even IF... ( a big IF ) Congress allowed the proceedings to see the light of day.

5. Moe macrumors regular

Why would a Mac owner even use a news website that requires Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 and Microsoft Windows Media Player 10 to view their videos?

6. WildCowboy Administrator/Editor

WildCowboy

Staff Member

He's in San José today, but he'll be in South San Francisco tomorrow...only a five minute drive for me. I'll see what I can do...

7. imacintel macrumors 68000

Bush is so stupid, the terrorists take advantage of it. And he prbably doesn't know what impeachment is, either. :p

8. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

Sometimes, but they are best whole. The best impeachments are soft but not browning, they are too crisp if they are hard.

e

9. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

10. nbs2 macrumors 68030

nbs2

No way - straight heavy cream is better

11. FFTT thread starter macrumors 68030

FFTT

I'm so confused!

I thought they were talking about training books for Logic. :confused:

12. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Oh...that kind of poll.

I knew with that improbably high number, it couldn't be a scientific survey.

As it is, I still can't believe the results are anything close to legit. The public just ain't that bright. (Sorry.) Couldn't somebody have hacked the poll in order to get that result?

13. FFTT thread starter macrumors 68030

FFTT

I have a feeling it's legit Thomas.

I voted once and the vote option disappeared the next time I refreshed the site.

Wouldn't it be ironic if the Republican Party came back crying that the poll results had been hacked? ;)

14. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

Took us to war over Bullsh.. Lies and spin from his spinmaster Karl Rove and in the end what the hell did we get out of Iraq except a bunch of dead, and a fricking large Bill or I Owe you to Cheneys Haliburton. The American people and its corporation paid for Congress was screwed.

15. poppe macrumors 68020

poppe

Question. Does anyone know how this pole was done?

I mean can you just keep coming back and voting or is it one time thing? It'd be really impressive if it was a 1 time thing, but if you can keep voting... then A few thousand people could sit there clicking ever so often...

I ask this because I keep making fun of American Idol, but my GF always defends it by 30,000,000 people voted. And I reply. You have two cell phones, and you vote for an hour or two hours straight. You probably get 100 votes in before the end of the night. 30,000,000 is not how many people voted, but how many votes they got. So I was just wondering...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Oh hell I suppose it would have been better if I just read... My bad guys...

16. nbs2 macrumors 68030

nbs2

Even a one person one vote system here is pointless - remember your samples are horrible - you are sampling people that go to MSNBC, who would read that article....

17. FFTT thread starter macrumors 68030

FFTT

Apparently 290,000 people thought it was worth their time.

Beings that it was an MSNBC poll, there's a strong likelihood that the majority
    of respondants were Microsoft users, but since only about 75% of American households have regular access to a computer, these results may not represent some groups.

I was only permitted to vote once.

18. zimv20 macrumors 601

zimv20

but it's not scientific. i knew it before i clicked the link. and it can be confirmed with this message at the bottom of the results:
    "Not a scientific survey."

19. poppe macrumors 68020

poppe

That is true... I dont know many "Bush is the next Jesus" people logging on to MSNBC...

20. zimv20 macrumors 601

zimv20

nice catch.

21. stubeeef macrumors 68030

stubeeef

Gotta love those internet polls!!
    They were a mess after each debate, the one Kerry did well on, he was up huge, the one W did good on, Kerry was up huge.:rolleyes:
    Could probably find a poll on Free Republic that wants to make him king.:cool:
    This poll is useless.

22. poppe macrumors 68020

poppe

This poll is pointless yes, but what I'm happy about is there are more Bush haters out there than just me... I really thought it was just me and the North Eastern States..

Texas puts this blind fold on you... Its hard to find someone here that will even say something close to "Yeah Bush... Not that great."

I heard the comment the other day, as I was discussing, people cheating the government for money so they could stay on welfare, and the response was

"thats why bush should stay in power forever... he wouldn't let that happen..."

I didn't feel like fighting because they would have gotten bloody before I scorned "our Savior, George W. Bush."

23. stubeeef macrumors 68030

stubeeef

Pole Cat-medium rare, Pole Music-fast or slow, South Pole-Stand on the North Pole and head in any direction, North Pole-stand on the south pole and head in any direction, Telephone Pole-spike shoes are best, Pole dancer-answer is rated X, Flag Pole-with a quick shimmy, Festivus Pole-Ask George?

You must have gone to the same school to learn spelling that I did!!:p
    That is the kind of mistake I am famous for, good job!
    Or Poll?

24. FFTT thread starter macrumors 68030

FFTT

25. poppe macrumors 68020

poppe

OH man... Wow... I'm so lame... HaHa... I am notorious for spelling bad... I bet there are spelling errors right now in this post...

I get it from my dad... We have these moments of profound stupidity. I'll be sitting writting an essay for college, and Bam... I forget how to spell "house"

or something like that. Its never big words because I dont know how to spell those period... Its small words I always get mixed up or spelled wrong...

Anyways. How bout Da' Bears