Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jnguyen4

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 27, 2006
who thinks that the new ipod nano is the sickest thing ever!! i mean the colors are just soo nice... even though i already have an i pod, i think i might just get another one.. i think this one is a smaller version of the older ipod mini

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
jnguyen4 said:
who thinks that the new ipod nano is the sickest thing ever!! i mean the colors are just soo nice... even though i already have an i pod, i think i might just get another one.. i think this one is a smaller version of the older ipod mini
I do. I wanted a green mini for so long and never could subject myself to the little amount of space...now...since I have the 60gb I may get the green nano for the gym.

MattyMac

macrumors 68000
Oct 6, 2005
NJ/NYC
jnguyen4 said:
Dude its sweet...I have 5 ipods....a 1G, a shuffle, a nano, a 4G, and a 5G...and I'm even thinking about getting the black one!

jnguyen4

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 27, 2006
jessica. said:
I do. I wanted a green mini for so long and never could subject myself to the little amount of space...now...since I have the 60gb I may get the green nano for the gym.

hell yea.. the green one is soo sexi...

ecks618

macrumors 6502
Jun 1, 2006
NYC
Anyone interesting in buying my 2gig black so I can buy a 4 gig green....Just a thought, i bought mine not too long ago for the nike+ and now i can kick my own ass for doing it

ZoomZoomZoom

macrumors 6502a
May 2, 2005
winterdude010 said:
Hell, buy all the iPods, they all have the coolness factors. (except shuffle)

I don't know about anyone else, but right now, I think that the new Shuffle has the highest coolness factor of any iPod.

winterdude010

macrumors regular
Feb 24, 2006
New York
Eh, I suppose your right. That new aluminum casing does spruce it up quite a bit, more attractive then that stick it used to be.

freebooter

macrumors 65816
Feb 24, 2005
Daegu, South Korea
I want a green 8 GB.
I already have a 4 GB and its memory is too small. I sent Apple a feedback note that a black-only 8 GB nano means I won't be upgrading. (black looks so ordinary to my eye). I guess they figure people will want to have a visual nano heirarchy.

That shuffle is cool. I may get one just for the hell of it.

ZoomZoomZoom

macrumors 6502a
May 2, 2005
winterdude010 said:
Eh, I suppose your right. That new aluminum casing does spruce it up quite a bit, more attractive then that stick it used to be.

I think all the iPods are real nice, and I remember holding the older nano and being like "wow, this is real sweet." Now with the next iteration, I'm impressed with the iPod and the nano, but the shuffle kind of blindsided me. It's just so small.

winterdude010

macrumors regular
Feb 24, 2006
New York
You can't say any iPod is the best, because they just get better every update. I mean who last year did you think we would have TV shows, or tetris on your iPod?

robPOD

macrumors 6502
Jun 19, 2006
NZ
Im going to sell my 1st gen green mini and get either a green or silver 4gb nano:D . They look so awesome they combine the best bits of the mini with the nano. but whats up with the " new" 30gb ipod it is almost no different to the 5th gen 30gb

winterdude010

macrumors regular
Feb 24, 2006
New York
Im going to sell my 1st gen green mini and get either a green or silver 4gb nano . They look so awesome they combine the best bits of the mini with the nano. but whats up with the " new" 30gb ipod it is almost no different to the 5th gen 30gb

The new part is the new software. And you get the redesigned headphones.

greg555

macrumors 6502a
Mar 24, 2005
Canada
Porscheboy16 said:
Why didn't they offer colors on the 8 gig nano?

They probably will in 6 months when sales start tapering off. And maybe come out with new colours for the 4GB too.

Greg

archurban

macrumors 6502a
Aug 4, 2004
San Francisco, CA
hehe ipod is always sweet! I have 6 ipods (4G 20GB, 30GB ipod photo, 6GB ipod mini green, 4GB black nano, 60GB ipod video black, 512MB shuffle). well, I already ordered silver 4GB new nano.

my old nano is almost abused so much since I have worked out with it. it has a lot scratches on front, back. even on the screen. it's born for exercise. so I easily decided to get new nano without hesitation. look! it's aluminum case!

kevinliu4

macrumors regular
Aug 8, 2006
i prefer the look of the 1st gen ipod nano. it looks classier. i think the colors of the new 4gb models are ugly.

Nuc

macrumors 6502a
Jan 20, 2003
TN
kevinliu4 said:
i prefer the look of the 1st gen ipod nano. it looks classier. i think the colors of the new 4gb models are ugly.
I have to agree with you as well I'm glad I got the 1st gen nano. I wasn't to impressed except for the battery life.

Nuc

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.