New Nokia 7280 -- Innovative Look

Discussion in 'Community' started by dotnina, Sep 9, 2004.

1. dotnina macrumors 6502a

I'm blown away by the just-announced Nokia 7280, mostly because after looking at all the flash presentations, I still have no idea how this is a phone.

And I mean that in a good way ... this is one rad-lookin' device. In my book, Nokia has just redeemed itself for its previous lack of design. :)

Nokia 7280

(The picture is from Gizmodo ... I couldn't find a plain ol' picture on Nokia's site)

Attached Files:

2. munkle macrumors 68030

munkle

Interesting looking phone! But how do you dial?!!

Nokia phones just don't grab my attention they way they used to, personally I'm liking the Motorola Razr V3. It looks a lot nicer from the side angles!

3. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

4. munkle macrumors 68030

munkle

After reading the blurb on the nokia website, you're meant to carry the phone stick and a separate mini screen? I have enough trouble finding my mobile now as it is! Hmmm, maybe Apple did the right thing by teaming up with Motorola! :p

5. belair macrumors 6502

belair

cool…but no thanks

This is just a copy of what old "spycams" used to look like. You know those small rectangular cameras that Michael Knight had.

Its a funny device but I am not so shure if its really groundbracking.

6. rueyeet macrumors 65816

rueyeet

My prediction: That thing's sales will suffer mightily from people's perception that it is not actually a phone.

Form is supposed to follow function...that thing looks like form for its own sake.

7. dotnina thread starter macrumors 6502a

:eek:

Dear Nokia,

I take back all nice things I said about you today.