So, in January 2012 I bought the crappiest basic phone ever imaginable. Originally, my contract was up September of this year, so I thought I would wait till then to get the 5S. But then, Verizon changed all the upgrade dates signed after January 1st 2012 to be met up with their two year contracts, meaning I wouldn't be eligible for an upgrade till January. I thought about just paying my ETF ($175) and buying the iPhone 4S. But with all the rumors about the new iPhone(s) coming out in just a few months, I'm starting to think I should wait. But If I wait too long then there would be no point in paying my ETF. Should I just wait it out or go with the 4S?