New powerbooks by MWSF?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by Chrispy, Dec 29, 2004.

1. Chrispy macrumors 68020

Chrispy

Ok. All over this area of the forum there are comments here and there about new powerbooks coming out at MWSF. I think this is a good place for everyone to voice their opinions on this issue. Hopefully this will help buyers who may be interested in purchasing a powerbook have an idea on the odds of the new powerbooks coming out at MWSF. Please voice you opinions on the issue here and have fun doing it :cool:

2. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

Yes I agree...

Another thread about new PowerBooks will really help people get confused about which thread has the most accurate rumors and speculation.

3. Chrispy thread starter macrumors 68020

Chrispy

I want everyone to use this thread to voice opinions and "undergound news" on the powerbooks and MWSF. This tread was not designed to confuse people or anything like that. It is just here for people to have fun getting their opinions out there on a hot topic. I think it is pretty obvious that most people share the opinion that waiting until after MWSF is a good idea, but please use this thread to express exaclty why. And on that note... enjoy!

4. krisjon macrumors regular

2 new products and 2 new pieces of software for MacWorld, but no new powerbooks. Mark my words and get back to me after the show.

5. Duff-Man macrumors 68030

Duff-Man

Duff-Man says....why this thread instead of one of the countless other MWSF threads? Really, we do not need yet another.....oh yeah!

6. Chrispy thread starter macrumors 68020

Chrispy

Apparently some people are unhappy about this post and you are free to have your opinions. However, do not ruin it for the people who do want to leave their constructive comments. Thank you.

7. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

How many times are you going to start a thread on basically the same topic?

Odds of Powerbooks and iBooks getting a tune-up at MWSF?

Basically this type of spam ruins it for the rest of us. :rolleyes:

Edit: I forgot that was yesterday's thread, today's topic is entirely different because a new day. :eek:

8. Chrispy thread starter macrumors 68020

Chrispy

I understand you point about the past post, however that one started to get off topic and was more broad. As I was browsing through other threads, I noticed people making short comments about powerbooks and updates. However, details were short so I figured we could all use this thread to have fun with the topic. Since there is no way to know, and letting rumors stop you from buying a computer if you really really need is not really a good idea, why not have fun with a topic that seems to be hot. Rather than browse through different threads to get different opinions why not bring them to one place. All in good fun and no hard feelings to anyone :eek:

9. krisjon macrumors regular

Bada Bing. iPod Shuffle and Mac Mini. iLife and iWork '05. Hmmmmm....I wonder how I knew?