new pro mouse is white!

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by loveshismac, Jul 24, 2002.

1. loveshismac macrumors member

Just bought a new pro mouse and its white like the imacs!
    Any body else have a white pro mouse?

My IT guys bought it for my Ti. The graphite would have matched a little better. makes you wonder about the new Power Macs case design!!!

2. AmbitiousLemon Moderator emeritus

AmbitiousLemon

the white pro mouse has been available since the introduction of the g4imac in january. the graphite one is still sold as well, and is still distributed with new powermacs.

3. Hemingray macrumors 68030

Hemingray

Heheh... where you been! :D

Yeah, but personally I like the black ones better...

4. Durandal7 macrumors 68040

I like the black mouse and the white keyboard. White keys are easier to see in the dark.

5. job macrumors 68040

job

Meh like the Logitech Optical Wheelmouse. :D

I like the black keyboard better, for pure asthetic reasons. :)

6. mac15 macrumors 68040

mac15

the white keyboard is great, you can see it in the dark,

which is great for them late nights

7. Beej macrumors 68020

Beej

I've got this thing called a 'light'. It uses 'electricity'. Dunno if you guys have that in Sydney yet... :p :eek: ;) :D

8. mac15 macrumors 68040

mac15

Yes, but if you live in cold drap old Melbourne you probably have blackouts and power failures from all the storms you have and you are all backward down there so you probably have solar power tourches for lights :D:D:D:D

IF you are up late and the light is really bright and it hurts your eyes you are proabably gonna turn it off :D

9. Geert macrumors 6502a

Geert

Would be more intresting if you named this thread
    the new pro mouse is white, and has 2 buttons and a scroll wheel. :p

10. SilvorX macrumors 68000

SilvorX

i personally like the white mouse/keyboard, the mouse looks niiiiiiice, but m$'s keyboard is kinda really light beigish/almost whitish, but i dont like the keys on m$'s keyboard (but the palm rest is nice), and m$'s optical mice (the simple ones) look pretty white too me, but big (but light)
    cant wait to get my mac still :D

11. kaltsasa macrumors 6502a

The white mouse is great and all, but i live off of the logitech 3 button optical scroll mouse.....gotten really used to scrolling through all the windows and web pages.

12. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

i haven't used an Apple mouse in 3 years - I'm currently using wacom tablets on both my machines - a 12x9 Intous and a Graphire - with nice 4 button and scroll wheel cordless mice.

And who needs to look at the keyboard to type? Still doing the hunt and peck?

D :D

13. AlphaTech macrumors 601

AlphaTech

There are also lights (on very flexible necks ;)) that plug into your USB port for when you need less room light, but still need to type. I have one from Kensington, with a blue bulb (I believe) and it works nice with my TiBook. It also worked really well with my Pro keyboard (when I still had my G4 tower :().

14. King Cobra macrumors 603

>And who needs to look at the keyboard to type? Still doing the hunt and peck?

I know I need to. I can't even type faster than 40wpm. And my accuracy is sso basd tgat yuou can;t evden... :D :D

For the iMac and Cube I have, the black key-mouse-ware will do fine for me. For the iBook, I would like to use a white mouse.

When I first got my Cube and used it over a year ago my father basically was astounded by a mouse that could glow in the dark.

I still find it an excellent alternative to those smash-lit Light Cubes. :D

15. voicegy macrumors 65816

voicegy

Sandy Eggo - MacRumors Member since 1-1-2002
    ...and for those hot summer days (or to keep your lap cool while running your PowerBook G4)

Chill out with FlyFan!

http://www.kensington.com/products/pro_mob_d1471.html

16. jelloshotsrule macrumors G3

jelloshotsrule

haha. saw that thing at macworld. it's a joke. you can barely feel it unless you're right on top of it.... along those lines, the new kensington mouse looks cool... in fact, i have one ordered. and it's white.

17. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

Re: new pro mouse is white!

I use the pro mouse at school and, while it's really kewl to watch, it lacks the extra buttons that get me through my applications much more quickly.

Give me a Logitech Trackman Marble for just about any serious application or game. Right-handed, left-handed...it just works.

18. bunton macrumors member

What the hell

I look at the keyboard sometimes but not to find all the keys

Just becase I am used to looking at it and i can type with out it but y cant i look, it is my keyboard and i allready passsd typing.

Anyways the pr mouse would turn into a All-star if it was exactly the same but had a scroll wheel