NEW shipments of 360's trickling in...

Discussion in 'Games' started by DMPDX, Apr 8, 2006.

1. DMPDX macrumors 6502

I was checking bestbuy.com today and saw they had the premium console in stock. so does wallmart as well as a few others. I also looked here for some really interesting tracking of where theres stock available.
    Just thought anyone looking for one like me would be interested.
    -dsm

2. runninmac macrumors 65816

runninmac

I belive it, yesterday when I went to pick up my 360 I had quite a few locations I could buy it at (Sams, Best Buy, Meijer)

3. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

QuarterSwede

I work at Target and can confirm in the Northern VA area that premiums arrived on Friday and are in stock ... or were. We received 7 boxes (two 360's in each) so 14 total.

4. ZildjianKX macrumors 68000

ZildjianKX

I've seen them at Target, Costco, and I actually bought one at Gamestop without a reservation, imagine that :p (I had a gift card, if not I would not have bought it there).

About time you can actually buy one.

5. Preacher85 macrumors member

Preacher85

South Dakota has 'em too

I've noticed that southeastern South Dakota is chock full of them. It's been this way for at least a week. You can walk into any Wal*Mart and get a premium without there being anyone in front of you. Oh yeah, I haven't seen a Core System since January, but then again, who cares about the Core System? Maybe just the Core-tards.

6. clayj macrumors 604

clayj

One of the Best Buys here in Charlotte got in 50 last Sunday and they didn't run out until Friday... which means, I suppose, that people don't know they're available and just the few people who come in for something else are picking them up.

7. JDOG_ macrumors 6502a

JDOG_

It only took ~5 months :rolleyes:

I saw about 8 bundles at my local costco today...they keep them in the chained up "bull pen" of expensive electronics and off the floor. It's a shame, since people would have to specifically ask for them instead of just seeing them there for pick-up.

8. Oblivious macrumors 6502

Ooooh, EBGames has the Pro System Totally Serious Bundle for only $1500... so tempting.:rolleyes: