New speculation on Paris-> DogCow reborn!

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by Eniregnat, Sep 15, 2003.

1. Eniregnat macrumors 68000

Eniregnat

This is news, and I don't know where to post this thread. So here it is.

Could Apple be reintroducing the [​IMG]DogCow in Paris?

Given the connection with spotted animals and their code words could Jaguar and Panther code names to distract us from the more important project... the rebirth of DogCow. (Also note that the upgrades are related to cats-> which we see as the opposite of dogs) Apple has also pulled most refrences from their site. But I found some. I just had to dig.

Other evidence: http://www.mammals.org?

Much talk has been given to the rebirth of an Apple PDA, al la Newton. Talk has also been bandied about concerning a tablet PC and a stand alone digital hub. PowerBook revisions are always the talk of the town, but I think that there very secret going on.

This dog cloning company has a time line that includes genetic information about reproduction of cows and dogs. It also dosn't list Apple as an investor. It dosn't even have investors. The perfect cover up!

I found an interactive that shows how easily it will be done.

Apple has cloned in the past. This should be new to some. Look at the contridictions in these two articles
    "Apple does not use cloning strategy,"
    contridicts the second article
    "Apple's principal argument for ending cloning is that it was subsidizing the clone makers." It's all hidden. Read between the lines people.

So why do it now? I think that the technolgy is finaly here.

Even Arn is showing us this possibility. Why was there so many Aibo refrences in this site recently? Is Arn in the know? Is he getting us ready?

Could it be that the next generation of DogCow is like an AIBO, or perhaps a true clone? A cyborg dog? The evidence is clear. The DogCow shall be reborn! I just hope that those "secret boxes" have holes cut out so that they can breath. That is if they need to breath.

What other evidence is there?

2. Chealion macrumors regular

I think you're hopes are too high for Clarus making a comeback. They don't even have Hexley who is the mascot for Darwin in Mac OS X. Or maybe, it will be Hexley, riding Clarus to defeat an evil longhorn? I could see someone making a flash animation of that. Since I have 0 animation skills, it wouldn't be me however.

3. Eniregnat thread starter macrumors 68000

Eniregnat

4. FuzzyBallz macrumors 6502a

FuzzyBallz

Oh, the madness. Maybe they'll put some giant G5s and 230" Cinema Display on the lawn next time.

5. johnnowak macrumors 6502

Some people are so DENSE.

Very funny JOKE post!

6. Eniregnat thread starter macrumors 68000

Eniregnat

I bet if I reposted my DogCow pict from this thread to generate more traffic. A thread with an attractive woman gets the traffic. I wonder if we were more starved for food than we are for sex if a tasty meal next to a G5 would generate as many hits?

Though I am telling you, the evidence points twords DogCows in Paris.