New sub-forum: UI Customization

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by annk, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Administrator

annk

Staff Member

We've created a new sub-forum in the Picture Gallery for desktops images, wallpapers, lock screens, themes, and icons. It's called UI Customization.

These threads have been popular over time, and by gathering them into one place we hope to make the topics more systematic and make it easier for interested members to find images.

We've made a set of prefixes and set up some guidelines, which you can read more about in the forum sticky.

Enjoy!

2. macrumors 6502a

MarximusMG

Awesome. Much needed addition to the forums. Thanks!

3. macrumors 68040

tobefirst

Like it. When this was brought up a week ago or whenever, I suggested having this new forum not contribute to post count. I read the sticky in the forum, but it didn't mention it. Do posts count toward post count in this forum? If so, that's the one thing I would change. Otherwise, it's a welcome addition. Thanks!

4. thread starter Administrator

annk

Staff Member

Yes, posts in the UI forum count towards your post count. :)

5. macrumors 601

Tilpots

While we're on the subject, can the Your Geektool Scripts start a pt II thread? It's really long, almost 4k posts, and almost 4 years old. :eek:

6. Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Now that we have a prefix for geektool in that subforum, I'd say lets lock that monolithic thread and allow members to create them as needed. Like wallpaper threads, there's no longer a need to have a single thread now that we have this sub forum.

7. macrumors 601

Tilpots

Thanks, maflynn.