Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rainman::|:|

macrumors 603
Feb 2, 2002
iowa
yeah, it's pretty disgusting. shows why self-esteem is intrinsically important. but keep in mind, this is a tiny portion of people... same as any of the worst fetishes, like self-mutiliation, ah well i'll not go into it. makes me ill.

for some time there have been crazed HIV infected people that are intent on spreading the disease, i don't know if they assume it will expedite the cause for a cure, or just share their misery, but it's finally against the law in most places. here in iowa we have a case pending against a MN man for having unprotected sex while positive... tho god knows, it probably won't be a deterrant.

the first time i heard about a bug-chaser, i thought it was an urban legend or something... but, with 6 billion people on the earth, you're bound to find just about anything :(

pnw

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
A gift that is playing with death. After all there is still no cure. The HIV replicates so fast that it is becoming immune to current drugs being used. I think HIV + individuals are not aware of all the consequences.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.