New TiBook coming, but when???

Discussion in 'Mac Help/Tips' started by ExoticFish, Dec 3, 2002.

1. ExoticFish macrumors 6502a

ExoticFish

The inner depths of madness, aka Kent, OH
    I ordered my new TiBook on the 22nd of November and I have yet to get it (I'm dying waiting for it!). I've heard that Apple is a being a little slow at getting them shipped. For others who have gotten theirs already, how long did it take for you to get yours? (and yes I know I'm just impatient and need to settle down!)

:confused:

2. iGav macrumors G3

Re: New TiBook coming, but when???

I ordered mine directly from Apple on the 16th of November and I'm still waiting too!! I was told 3-5 weeks... but either way, I'd definitely receive it before Christmas!! heh heh!!

3. Over Achiever macrumors 68000

Over Achiever

You should get it soon...shipping times on the pbs are now down to 7-10 days if you order now ;)

4. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Have you checked the order status? You might if you haven't yet, sometimes things might not be all in order and it gets held up for silly reasons. But 3-5 weeks is about right and congrats on ordering it, I'm jealous....

D

5. iGav macrumors G3

I've checked mine online and it says I don't have an order!! So as you can imagine I was alittle freaked out been as they have £2500 of my finest Queens, I emailed Apple store UK yesterday and I've just received a reply saying that it's been created and that it's shipping on Friday 6th!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D So I'm hoping that I'll be receiving it on Monday, as I don't think Apple deliver on Saturdays in the UK...... well DHL doesn't!!

I can't wait thought to compare RAW speed between my 500MHz and my 1GHz I'll be posting iGav's official performance figures next week!! Tee Hee!!