New TiBook

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by edesignuk, Apr 11, 2002.

1. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

Hi,

I know there are a lot of people that can't wait for a new TiBook, and rightly so :D , but, does anyone really have any real ideas as to the specs we might expect when they are finally released? And when they might be released?
    I know there are bits about the TiBook specs in other threads but they seem to be all over the place, and so I thought it might be better that we start a new one dedicated to it ;) .

2. iGav macrumors G3

I haven't the foggiest......

It'll be chrome though...... it'll reflect the sun light, so it'll run cooler!!:p

3. King Cobra macrumors 603

The Titanium G4 Rev. C should be out no later than May. The Quicksilver 2001 G4 was released in July 2001, and the Powerbook G4 Rev. B was released three months later.

The reason May was mentioned instead of April is because there is the WWDC, being held from May 6 to May 10. And the Powerbook might be released on a big event, such as the WWDC.

Once again, I would expect chrome and a low-power chip.

In the time it takes to read this message, an Apple computer will already have performed 15 billion float-point operations more than a consumer PC.